Why Earn Your Nursing Degree Online At Excelsior College?
Excelsior College has been helping busy working nurses just like you earn the advanced nursing degrees they need through flexible accredited distance nursing education programs ever since it was founded in 1971 as Regents College.
Excelsior recognizes that adult learners can attain college-level knowledge in many ways. As the world's largest educator of Nurses at a distance, we apply the college credit you have already earned to an accredited online nursing degree that is sure to tap into a specialty you feel passionate about.
Earn Your Nursing Degree Online On Your Schedule
- 24/7 access to online courses
- Select courses available on CD-ROM
- 15-week and accelerated eight-week semesters
- Frequent course offerings - most courses offered every other month.
As an Excelsior College online nursing degree student, you will advance with a customized nursing degree completion plan and be able to choose from among many credit-earning options, including distance courses from Excelsior College and other regionally accredited institutions, traditional courses at a campus near you, for-credit exams, portfolio assessment, and volunteer experiences.
Online Associate Degree in Nursing Programs
- Online Associate in Science in Nursing
- Online Associate in Applied Science in Nursing
Admission to the associate degree in nursing programs is not open to international students. Admission is open to prospective students in the following categories:
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses
- Certain classifications of Military Corpsmen
- Respiratory Therapists, Respiratory Technicians, Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Physicians trained and/or licensed outside of the United States
- Physicians or Physician's Assistants trained and/or licensed in the United States
- Licensed, Certified or Registered Midwives
- Students who have successfully completed at least 50% of the clinical nursing credit hours with a minimum grade of C in an associate, baccalaureate, or RN diploma nursing program within 5 years of completing their last nursing course
Excelsior College nursing degree programs are accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) and the National League for Nursing (NLN) designated our School of Nursing as a 2008-2011 NLN Center of Excellence in Nursing Education.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Excelsior College admission advisors are available to explain the admissions requirements, financial aid programs, online nursing degree program features, curriculum, and to answer any questions you may have. In order to receive the most up-to-date information, simply complete the brief information request form.
*Protecting your privacy is important to us. We do not sell or exchange names or any other personally identifying information about our site visitors.