Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
lpntorndegreeonline.com respects the intellectual property of others and expect the users of our services to do the same. This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide lpntorndegree.net's Copyright Agent with notice of the claimed copyright infringement to include the following elements:
- The words "DMCA COMPLAINT" at the top of your communication.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is allegedly infringed.
- Description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A precise description (URL) of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on lpntorndegreeonline.com.
- The date you originally published or registered this work along with corroborating proof to substantiate your claims such as reference to printed publication containing such work, URL of web site work previously published on if published online, link to way back machine's cached page os said site showing your work, and/or cached search results demonstrating that work was published online on the date you claim.
- The date you discovered the alleged infringement.
- The action you believe lpntorndegreeonline.com should take to correct the problem.
- The address, telephone number, and email address at which lpntorndegree.net's representative(s) can contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Nothing in the terms of the DMCA prevents this Notice from being served electronically (i.e. via email) and specifically allows for electronic signatures on the Notice.
DESIGNATED COPYRIGHT AGENT
Submit DMCA Notice to the company's designated agent to receive notification of alleged infringement electronically through this site via our Contact Form
RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS
Be advised that knowingly misrepresenting that online material is infringing violates Federal law and you may be subject to heavy civil penalties which include, but are not restricted to monetary damages, court costs and attorney fees incurred by us as a result of your misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
References and Sources:
 Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. � 512.
 17 U.S.C. � 512(3)(A)(i)
 Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, 15 U.S.C. � 7001.
 Unsworn Declarations Act, 28 U.S.C. �1746.